In Dec 2011, some like minded friends, residents of Defence Housing Authority Islamabad, undertook to serve humanity by reaching out to the marginalized segments of society. A group met in Iqbal Masjid and decided a line of action. The initiative soon took practical shape and first medical camp was held in village Bodial Adyala Road on 25 Dec 2011. In Mar 2012 we were registerd as a Trust with Sub Registrar Islamabad.
Seek Allah Almighty’s benevolence by serving humanity.
Serve humanity, by reaching out to the remote parts of Pakistan, and furnish their basic needs. Beginning with individuals, take on families and then culminate with the whole communities. Rather than being restrictive, adopt a broad based approach by addressing the basic problems being faced by a person not so privileged and/or marginalized.
1. Provide free primary medical care and medicines to the marginalized/unprivileged segment of society by reaching out to them.
2. Facilitate medical treatment of the poor in tertiary hospitals.
3. Provide social service and sustenance support to the senior citizens, widows and disabled person.
4. Establish and rehabilitate the destitute through non refundable micro financing in fields of their choosing and aptitude.
5. Help and facilitate deserving students and educational institutions in their genuine efforts.
6. Provide emergency relief and support to the needy in calamites and disasters. 7. Provide food and clothing to the poor and needy by establishing clothing banks and food points.
8. Create awareness by imparting rudimentary religious knowledge of basic tenets/practices of Islam, health and hygiene and mundane legal affairs.
9. Address discrimination in all its forms and work beyond gender, caste, creed and religion.
WHAT WE DO
Presently we do the following and hope to expand:
1. Twice a month establish a medical camp in a village around Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
2. Once a month provide ration packs to pre selected families.
3. Make arrangements and/or provide funds to individuals in starting a rozgar.
4. Provide scholarship to deserving students.
5. Distribute clothing items.
6. Provide free Iftar cum dinner to as many persons as possible, remaining within the budget. Starting with 300 strength can go upto 700.
7. Provide medical treatment including artificial limbs.
8. Provide sewing machines, wheel chairs etc.
9. Distribute specially prepared booklets on tenets of Islam in English and Urdu.